Get a Complete Picture of Your Home
When performing a full service home inspection for our clients, Waypoint Property Inspection includes the major systems and structural elements included in your home. These systems include:
- the home’s structure (foundation, wall and exterior)
- the roofing structure
- electrical systems
- air conditioning & heating systems
- plumbing systems
We will provide you with a complete picture of the home that you are purchasing. This includes maintenance recommendations, life expectancies of items in the home, and minor imperfections or cosmetic issues that arise.
Waypoint East Guarantee
Waypoint guarantees peace-of-mind when you can’t predict everything that could go wrong after a home inspection. That’s why we have several products to help protect you, if something should go wrong in your new home.
What’s Included in a Home Inspection?
The Four Vital Categories to Inspect
- Major defects: cracks noted in the roofing system, trusses, and plywood decking
- Things that lead to major defects: a missing chimney cricket that causes damage to the roof flashing and chimney
- Things that may prevent you from obtaining financing, legally occupying, or insuring the home: fuses instead of circuit breakers (these are considered out of date and dangerous)
- Safety hazards: exposed live wiring under a kitchen sink near plumbing drains and water that could cause a shock or electrocution hazard
Any items that would be considered Serious or a Major Defect would be addressed in the home inspection report. Many times, a resolution to repair these items can be addressed by a qualified tradesman inexpensively to help improve your safety at home and the condition of your property.
What Really Matters in a Home Inspection
We Cover All The Bases
Schedule a Home Inspection Today
If you would like a thorough, professional inspection of your home by an expert, schedule an inspection today!